Career Up Pty Ltd is a migration consultancy that specialises in family visas, humanitarian / refugee visas, skilled visas, long term working and training visas, student visas and other permanent and temporary visas.
We can assist you by
- Advising your potential visa options and pathways
- Preparing and submitting visa applications
- Assisting with Immigration related applications such as skills assessments or applications to waiver conditions
Our service options include;
- Complete management of your visa requirements
This option offers comprehensive advice and management of your case.
- preparation and lodgement of one part of your visa process, for example employer nomination, skills assessment or the visa application itself.
Do the easy parts yourself, while leaving complex and difficult issues to a fully qualified professional.
- In-depth analysis of your visa options
We offer basic analysis for a nominal fee or more for a structured plan if needed.
Australian migration law and procedures are complex and constantly changing. Our agents are specialists who have the expertise to advise on the options and the implications of different choices.
Our aim is to reduce the time, cost and hassle in achieving your objectives.
Consider our services if:
- You want to be sure you choose the best way to apply for a visa.
- You aren’t sure about all the visa options open to you.
- You’re worried about how your circumstances might affect your application.
- You don’t have the time to educate yourself about every aspect of this complex area of law
- You want to reduce the risk of making a mistake that will affect your and your family’s future
On the other hand, some people may prefer to handle their own application where their circumstances are straightforward. We are still able to assist you with reviewing your application prior to lodgement at an hourly rate. With the emphasis by the Immigration Department on submitting decision ready cases, this could be money well spent.